Sunday, March 25, 2007

Moobies



Day before yesterday Micah and I went to the movies, we've been trying to get out more (with the weather being nice and all). It was a close call between Shooter and Reign over me, but Micah made it my choice and I chose the later of the two. In a nutshell...it was about a man who lost everything in 9/11 (ie his wife and 3 kids), he runs into an old friend from collage. His friend helps his as best he can to get a back a handle on his life. At first I was a little unsure about Adam Sandler playing a serious role, but it seemed like he really stepped up for this role. It was a great movie about the greiving process, it made you really feel pain and loss. I liked it because it was very realistic, they didn't save the world at the end, they didn't send you on a emotional rollercoaster. It helped me at least just to feel human. Anyway I don't want to give away the movie for those who want to see it, but in my opinion at least it's a fantastic movie.

No comments: