Friday, October 12, 2007

It's been a while

So I've noticed that it's been quite a long time since my last post. I'll give you the quick run down on what we've been up to :)

1) I got hired at Sanctuary Day Spa at the Gateway, and I recently got promoted to Level One! Yeah! Now I'mon comission instead of hourly, which means all ya'll that need things done...Now's the time
You can check it out here: http://www.sanctuaryds.com/

2) Micah got a new car, we like it a bit


3) Grandma Carol and Grandpa Jerry drove through town, it was nice to visit with them.


4) Alyssa and Steve's house was struck by lightning and caught fire. It's a bit hard to see in the picture, but it did quite a bit of dmamge (and inconvienence)


5) Micah went with Tyler to New York, to do interior work in a penthouse there (next door to Judge Judy's home lol). I'll so excited for him to come home!!


6) Grandma Dot and Grandpa Marv celebrated thier 50th wedding anniversary, Congrats! Since Micah was out of town I was able to travel to Washington State to celebrate with them, it was fun catching up with everyone :)
(Pictures comming soon)

No comments: