Monday, October 29, 2007

Let's try that some other time...

So on friday I quit my job at Sanctuary at the Gateway.... (I will pause for looks of shock and gasps)
After 7months of employment I just couldn't do it anymore, I hated going days with out a singlle appointment. I didn't go to Cosmetology school for 2 years to still make under $8 a hour. So yeah, what will I do now you ask? I have the great opportunity to be able to work with Micah and get his brain child up and running. Thngs are looking really good, I think this could be really good for us both.And Max too, he'll get to come to work with us!
I know what you're thinking "Who will do my hair now?", fear not for I will continue to do hair at home, I have all of the supplies and will be making a price list for anyone that is interested.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

I AM SO GLAD!! so glad you guys are doing well!

Judy Huntzinger said...

aaaah, that you will still do hair at home. that is what i meant