Stephanie, I'm tagging you. To find out more about what that means go to my blog, but you have to name seven interesting things about yourself on your blog. Shouldn't be hard for you!
Sammy says he likes your "nice car" and that "we should get a car like that!" (hmm... I agree, but maybe not white.) We enjoyed hanging out on thanksgiving. My fuel mag came while we were gone. Looks like Buell will be at Long Beach this year, Dec. 7-9 Are you interested?
3 comments:
Ugh..that landscape makes me miss my Virginia trees! What a drive.
Stephanie, I'm tagging you. To find out more about what that means go to my blog, but you have to name seven interesting things about yourself on your blog. Shouldn't be hard for you!
Sammy says he likes your "nice car" and that "we should get a car like that!" (hmm... I agree, but maybe not white.) We enjoyed hanging out on thanksgiving. My fuel mag came while we were gone. Looks like Buell will be at Long Beach this year, Dec. 7-9 Are you interested?
Post a Comment