Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekend fun

What a busy time we had this weekend! We spent most of friday assembling furniture for Micah's office. Which took about 4 times as long as we thought it would! Moral of the story is- don't buy the cheapest desk you can find.

Max enjoyed him self

Then there was saturday. First thing in the morning I went and trimmed Savannah's hair, which is so long! Then straight from there we had to leave for Provo for the BYU vs CSU football game. Of course we hit game traffic, and the was a couple accidents but eventually we did get there. We went with Jared, Zack and Erin, and It was pretty fun, we were able to sneak Max in with us (I stuffed him in my sweatshirt and acted like I was pregnant...lol ). Micah liked going alot, he even got to see an old friend.

By the 3rd quarter BYU was killing the other team so we left early and went to Jared's and played Bust a move (which I love). And eventually ended up at Dan and Sarah's and played Wii/Planet Hollywood the rest of the night. We bounced around alot, used alot of gas, but all and all I enjoyed myself.

No comments: