Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I feel like a Crazy woman!

So this is day 2 at Alyssa'a house of mayhem. The last 2 days so so I think are the worst, because they know that thier parents will be home soon. Which means the know they will soon not have to listen to you! All of the kids are usually pretty good, we get along just fine and only need a couple of reminders to get along... but this is a whole different story :S.
Yesterday when I went to pick the 'big kids' uo from school Aynsley came running to the car, jumped in and asked 'Have you had your period!?', I was a little take back and I said "What in school?", "No, you know that thing?" Aynsley replied. Now keep in mind I wasn't planning on having to explain that 'happening' for at least anothe 10 years or so to my own kids, let alone a car full of fussy ones in the middle of the school line. She then asked me how old I was when "had it happen", they she stuck her head out the window and yelled it to her friends. All I cuold do was laugh and tell her I could tell her all she wanted to know when we got home (she had some very interesting questions).
Since the older ones are at school most of the day I have just Max, Emily and Evan at home. They crack me up, they come up with some of the funnest games,and Evan and Max say the funniest things! Max pray that everyone in Guatemala is safe every chance he gets. I've also been having fun practicing my braiding on Emily's hair. All and all it's been pretty good. I'm surviving, although tonight might just do me in!
I took some cute pictures of them in the snow, I'll upload them when I get a chance. The snow is high enough that evan can barely walk in it, he mostly falls over alot :)

4 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

hang in there dear we are ready to come home!! The little doll they are bringing will just be a wonderful addition. She has come from a large loving foster family and she is used to all the attention of many kids. We need Max's prayers so keep it up. We pray for you all too. Love Grandma!!

Charlotte said...

Don't forget that I am happy to help! Every day my kids ask if you have called for us to come and get some of the kids =)

Tyler H said...

I would love to see some pictures or video of Evan in the snow.

Laura said...

We feel so left out! We wish we could be there! But we will actually be there in a week or so, although you will have left, right? Tim said you were going to your house?