Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday to Me :)

Micah gave me my birthday present a week early! I'm so excited!

This means you'll be getting a whole bunch of lovely high resolution pictures :)

This is what I found when I turned in the camara... I think I have the sweetest husband around...


I couldn't ever really hold the camara still...

We felt a little bad for Max.. having left him for the weekend. Max also gets very nervous when you pack. Especially if you start packing his things. So we bought him a squeaker toy, which are his favorite. He's been running through the house squeakin like mad.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think he had a pretty fun weekend (Max, that is). He decided I was his absolute best friend! =) Fun birthday present.

Judy Huntzinger said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARLY!! HOpe to see you all tomorrow

Tyler H said...

It will sure be sad to have you guys gone. I hope it works out well for you though.

Collings Family said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Sorry I was so late in telling you so. Good luck with your move...I'll miss you!