Friday, May 30, 2008

It's so Green!

I think I stayed in Utah a little too long...
 I forgot how green things can get!
It's just like back home except it's really warm here...

I'm still trying to work the details out with Ambiance, I should know for sure next week. They assure me that they would like to bring me on, "We hope you don't get snatched up in the mean time" said the owner yesterday.

So I've been keeping busy while I have some extra time, this is my latest project
I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it, Taylor is visiting this weekend... I'll prolly give it to her. It was actually really easy to make, it took maybe 20min. This is the walkthrough I used.
Here are some pictures for Tyler, I wasn't sure if they were home... So next time I see them leave I'll take some more :)
 (I felt a little strange walking around their front yard taking pictures)

A backyard shot... It looks like they still have the garden :)
(I apologize for this crappy picture but I don't have a scanner...) This is a picture of what the front yard used to look like, Micah would show me this to get me excited to go to Virginia. He often told me about this beautiful flowering cherry tree that they had in their front yard.
I'm sad to report, this is what it looks like now. We asked the neighbor about it, he said that last year all of the leaves turned black. A couple of weekends ago this is what we woke up to...
And lastly one more picture of Max... I'm sure you're all sick of him by now, but I thought this one was funny... It's a little hard to see but he's got his tongue out :)

4 comments:

L Huntz said...

We don't get tired of pictures of Max. He is cute -- we like having neighbors and kids with dogs and cats, we just don't want the full time responsibility. Thanks for posting the pictures. The pouch thing looks great. I trust they will get the job thing worked out quickly. Else someone else may snap you up.
Love you,
LaVar

Sherwoods said...

Wow, it's beautiful there. Just like Washington. Makes me miss home.

Charlotte said...

I LOVE that little bag. I'm going to have to make one of those. Love Max too... that house just has to have a dog like that like there =)

Tyler H said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to take those photos. sad to see some of those trees dieing. Where you able to get there while the azaleas and dogwoods and all were still in bloom?