The many adventures of the Huntzinger three, Micah, Max, and Me
Friday, June 20, 2008
SYTYCD
Here is Chelsie and Mark's dance from this last week
The results show last night (we saw Rob in the audience) revealed that they are safe for another week :) Chelsie is proving to be a powerful force to be reckoned with
Hey, we missed that night. I was hoping that you would have it on your blog!! Thanks, they seem to do real well. Yup Rob was there. My mom missed him though. Ryan and his wife were there too. They went over to visit Tim and Laura and had a good time, Laura said. Hope everyone will vote for them next week since my two hours of voting won't be possible. I don't count them I just redial over and over. New experience for me.
I actually watch her part few weeks ago. I would love to get together with any of her/our family to watch it in Utah if any of them are doing that. Unfortunately I don't have any of their contact information.
5 comments:
Hey, we missed that night. I was hoping that you would have it on your blog!! Thanks, they seem to do real well. Yup Rob was there. My mom missed him though. Ryan and his wife were there too. They went over to visit Tim and Laura and had a good time, Laura said. Hope everyone will vote for them next week since my two hours of voting won't be possible. I don't count them I just redial over and over. New experience for me.
I actually watch her part few weeks ago. I would love to get together with any of her/our family to watch it in Utah if any of them are doing that. Unfortunately I don't have any of their contact information.
I know Micah has Chris's number, I'll try to get that for you...
That would be great!
801-372-8333
Post a Comment