Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Uhhggg

The last week or two I've taken a bunch of pictures.... with the intent to blog them. But for what ever reason, ugghh, it's not gonna happen.
It's been an eventful-ish week, well lots has happened anyway. As some of you may have heard the new 3G iPhone came out on Friday. And yes, I was one of those goons waiting in line for hours. Now you may ask yourself "What about Stephanie's job that she's supposed to be at during the day?". The funny thing is.... Ambiance went under, closed it's doors, boarded up, and went bankrupt.
They let us know on tuesday that the doors would be permanently closing on Saturday (that's 4 days). And after a emotional roller coaster ride, it's done. My parting words... 'It was a fun couple weeks'. I'm not really sure where to go from here, I put alot of effort into Ambiance (On saturday I had my first referral client!) and I'm not sure I want to jump back into a situation like that. Maybe I'll find a desk job and continue to do hair on the side... we'll see.
So what I'm trying to say is that I've been kinda bummed, right now I not real interested in... anything really... including blogging, maybe next week. Don't worry, I'm not depressed... I just don't really have motivation to so anything but read ('A thousand splendid suns'- on Molly's endorsement)
Hope the universe is doing well for all of yous!

4 comments:

emily and logan said...

awww...poor steph!!

Collings Family said...

Sorry about your job :( That's too bad. A Thousand Splendid Suns is a good one to read if you're feeling the least bit bad about your own life because it makes you think "it could always be worse!" once you read about someone else's trials. Good Luck

Judy Huntzinger said...

Oh shucks, well it is always an adventure... how do you like the iphone or does Micah us it? I take it the book you are reading is a good one? I am working at getting into The Mormon Scientist. LaVar just laughed and laughed at that book and reaally enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

I can't believe it. You just got into it and the name "ambiance" - I was really rooting for it. That sucks.

How is the phone?