Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Clara Nichelle Bentz



Dani was called in to the hospital and induced around 7am
She didn't even start pushing till around 7pm... Everyone was just waiting and waiting... and waiting...
She two weeks late, and STUBBORN just like her mom but Clara made her appearance at 11:15pm on Nov 4. She was 8lb 12oz, 21 inches long.

Her chest was 2inches bigger than her head, which made for a VERY hard awful labor for both baby, child and everyone in the room (and maybe neighboring rooms)

Everyone is doing well now, Dani is of course exhausted and ill be for a while... Lucas is prolly tramatized, and Clara is oblvious...

Now if I could just find a way to meet her....

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congrats to your sister and your whole family. She looks a lot like your mom through the eyes(to me-but what do I know) I hope you can find a way to meet her soon:)

Collings Family said...

I kinda like the name Clara - and STUBBORN must go with it. Congrats Auntie.

Charlotte said...

Two weeks late?! That is torture.