She was so cute! And tiny! And surprizingly good, I only heard her cry a handful of times the entire weekend. She spent most of the time sleeping or staring and you.
A friend from work lent ma a 'pack and play' and some baby blankets, which Dani really appreciated (She says Clara is a bed hog)
Max wasn't quite sure what she was... he kept sniffing at her...
She had HUGE feet though... Like little skis
We drove around Fredericksburg on Saturday, went to the farmers market, and ate at Old Town Grill and Cafe. And of course I cut and colored their hair... (I think that's the real reason my family visits me...) We left a bit early from church and headed north to do what I like to call 'DC by car' (we were a bit short on time).

A quick stop at the capitol for some pictures...

I couldn't get the positioning right for the self timer...
Then they hopped on a flight back home. It was a short trip, but well worth it
4 comments:
YOu have been having some great times lately and very busy! So glad you got to see that baby. I can't believe they let her fly at 12 days old, amazing.
I am so glad you got to spend time w/ your mom and sister and that sweet little baby! I am impressed your sister was up and at it after 12 days. But, I am sure the hair thing was good motivation(Just kidding--I know they wanted to see you and share that little baby)I am amazed at how even a quick trip can be so meaningful. It is fun to see your post!
she is a beautiful baby!
Glad you got to see her. Love the little onesie.
Post a Comment