Yuck, I really don't like the one we have... It was a light cream/stone color when we moved in. I painted it darker which seemed to help, but me still no likey.I LOVE this one from Oly

I found these comparables, I'm not completely sold on either and Micah isn't sure he likes the 'drum shade' look.
Oy, decorating is interesting in the Huntzinger house...
Has anybody seen any decent looking chandeliers out there???
p.s. Our one year service is in 2 weeks (where they fix all of the nail pops and other problems) which means I can finally paint! My hands are itching with anticipation while my head is spinning with possibilities XD


2 comments:
You have cool style. it'll be neat to see the colors you choose. I love oly's but the other ones are just ok. I think that the drum shape of Oly's is not the thing i like about it. Good luck. I don't have any suggestions. sorry
Welcome back!
Lowe's always has some amazingly good lighting.
Post a Comment