Thursday, November 29, 2007

63 Days

So after work today Micah, Max and I made the long trip to Utah Valley. Micah had some friends to visit, I had other plans...
I put an ad on KSL a couple weeks ago for stud services (for max), Max is getting older and I've been thinking about getting a companion for Max. Anyway someone called on it a couple days ago, and wanted to meet immediately :).
So I took him down to he home in Orem today. He will stay at their house till Sat (2 nights), the plan is for 'it' to happen as many times as possible. The only problem is I miss him already! I may just pick him up early tomorrow... Lame right?

"Shebea's" mom said it takes about 63days for the puppies to come, she is also smooth hair black and tan and just a tad bigger than max. So the puppies should end up being just the same.... Hopefully everything will go smooth, I'm excited!!

No comments: