Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bout time

I woke up this morning and what did I see? Inches of snow smiling back at me! That's right, just when my day was completely planned out... Micah's beemer is rear-wheel drive, which I guess means near impossible to drive in the snow. Alyssa's family was being sealed today, we were so excited to go! But Bountiful temple is at the top of a hill... :(.
This is what it looks like out our balcony

So in my snow induced lazyness I finally got around to downloading some pictures off of the computer. Here are some shots from Thanksgiving in Fallon:
Micah found a friend while we were cooking pies


Brett and Rowena had a bonfire the night before we left. It was so cold that night!




















And lastly here is Micah's prize from Black Friday. I got bed sheets and a couple movies...lol

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, I need to link to your blog! I just posted some Thanksgiving pics, but I have a lot of you guys that you may want. I could email them to you if you send me your address, or email me and my name at gmail.com.

Laura said...

Hey, I need to link to your blog! I just posted some Thanksgiving pics, but I have a lot of you guys that you may want. I could email them to you if you send me your address, or email me and my name at gmail.com.

Charlotte said...

We wondered where you were! You should have called us- we would have given you a ride. Anyway.. we missed you.