Monday, November 12, 2007

Forwards

I love email forwards... Yeah you heard right, I love em. Maybe I just don't get that many so I don't get annoyed by them, or maybe I just get bored.
I got the best e-mail forward story.... I have no idea if it's true, but it made me laugh so hard that I cried (I really cried, ask Micah he was there). Unfourtunatly I'm not so brave as to post it here, I don't think any guys read this, just in case they do (It's more of a only a female would find this funny story). But if anyone wants to read the funniest story about 'at home waxing kits' let me know and I'll send it to you. Be warned though.... it's not for the feint of heart

Seriously though it's hilarious

3 comments:

Tyler H said...

I am positive with Charlotte's experiences she would find it very interesting.

emily and logan said...

oh you know i wanna hear this one!

Unknown said...

alright- i'm ready- I am way curious