Happy 5!!
After work we hustled up to Alyssa's (with only a quick stop to Big Lots) for the party. It was pretty fun, lots of screaming, lots of crying... but also alot of laughing and fun.
Max thought long and hard for what he wanted to wish for

But eventually he figured it out

We got him a double barrel shotgun, he liked it alot, although It took a while to convince him not to 'shoot' people.

(bytheway that's his 'tough gun man' face.... he means buisness)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Glad to know his birthday was a happy one. Glad for the pictures too, almost as good as being there.
It sure looks like fun. I wish I could have been there. I still need to see Alyssa's house. I hear it is amazing though. Anyone have more pictures of it?
Those pictures look so silent =) I'm still recovering!
Post a Comment