So I'm going with Molly's challenge, here are 7 interesting things about me (or maybe just some things you didn't know)
1) I'm a country-grown girl. I've grown up in small town my entire life, some of my relatives have cars on their lawns.
2) I can doggie paddle. The reason this is on the list is because it's the only way I know how to swim :(
3) Until I met Micah's family I had never eaten: Mangos, Artichokes, Asparagus, Pie, Hominy, Squash, and lots of other supposively "normal" foods
4) I can moon walk. I taught myself in the 7th grade
5) I have crooked toes. Two of them. The funny thing is they have never been broken, they're just like that. I don't know if that's interesting... or just wierd
6) I love video games. Some of my first memories are of gaming. My favorite ones are the ones that I'm good at.
7) I've changes my hair more times than I could count. i started coloring my hair in the 5th grade, and haven't really stopped since. I've had Green, Red, Blue, Most shades of Blonde, Most shades of Brown, Black, Pink, Purple, Orange, Maroon, and white hair. I've had extensions, cuts, perms, colors, bleaches, highlights, lowlights etc. etc. I was told at a very young age that "Hair is like fingernails, it will always grow back and if all else fails you can cut if off".I'm not sure I'm gonna tell my kids the same thing.
1 comment:
What do you mean "aren't as interesting?" these are great! You have the type of face that you could pull off ANY kind of hair and still look like a supermodel. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment