Friday, December 14, 2007

It's done

I'm home now, everyone got back safely (other than Micah falling down the drive way... but it only bled a little...), Katie is so cute! She even gave Micah and I kisses good bye :)
Here are some of the pictures from my stay with the kids, Evan loves to take pictures!


After spending so long on Emily's hair, Evan wanted his done too


Falling down was inevitable


We took a trip to the dollar store to buy 'Welcome home presents, we also bought cling-wrap to wrap the kids up like mummies

3 comments:

Collings Family said...

Those are some lucky neices and nephews! I'm so impressed with your auntie skills!

Charlotte said...

Those teeth are so scary! I'm pretty sure that picture of Evan with a pony tail could pass for Aynsley at that age. So cute =)

Tyler H said...

We are missing the updates. I hope you are able to get back on here soon.