Tuesday, December 18, 2007

to Denver with love

Oh what a weekend we've had! It's seems like we've just been going and going! On Friday night, Micah flew to Denver to pick up his new car. Originally I was going with him, but we decided it didn't really make any sense to pay and extra $100, when it wasn't really important. Anyway Micah flew out at about 5pm, went and signed the papers, and then drove all the way home that night! I wasn't expecting him till the morning, but at 4am I got a knock on the door and a great surprise!

I stole this picture from Molly's site

Up and at em' the next morning, we have just enough time to get all of our errands done and fly down to Provo. We had a late lunch with some of Micah's friends at a great little mexican place and then it's off to Rachel's Christmas party. Which was a blast! It's always fun to chat with people you don't see very often. Molly and I ended up gabbing the whole night! It was great :).
We were down at Rachel's again the next night, for a wonderful 'party leftover's' dinner. Charlotte was there with her kids and it was fun to catch up with them as well.
Then again last night back to Provo for Jared's birthday. We had dinner at Ihop (my favorite restaurant in provo, I love fried ham), played guitar hero at Zack and Erin's, then to the movies to see 'I am Legend'. Which I really didn't care for. Part of it may have been amplified by Sarah (who was sitting next to me) who was absolutely terrified the entire time. It was fun with friends, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone... unless you like zombie movies

1 comment:

emily and logan said...

well, the next time you come to provo without a visit to the sessions' home, you're in for it! besides, our doggy wants to meet your doggy. she told us so.