By about 5pm both Micah and I were bored out of our minds, we spent all day running errands... so by the time we finally got home to unwind our tiredness quickly turned into boredness. Molly had invited us up to play Wii, but I don't think either of us had the energy to get dressed and go. So what did we do you ask? Went to a movie of course! A while back when we were looking at town-homes in Daybreak, a realtor gave us some movie passes. That was a couple months ago, and we just not got around to using them. Micah's been wanting to see 'Charlie Wilson's war', so I put a hat and sweatshirt on and off we went. After we got our tickets we were stopped by a lady who wanted us to spin a wheel (like the one on jeopardy), we didn't win the prize... but the lady's true identity came pouring out. She sells Wyndmark timeshares! She offered us a complemantry prize of either: a cruise, a stay at the anniversary inn, or airline tickets with hotel stay. All for just listening to a video and her spiel. Micah and I have talk about doing something like this before, not buying a timeshare but listening to someone trying to sell us one, and going somewhere free (freeish anyway). The problem we had before was that I wasn't 21, problem no more... Anyway, we have an appointment with her in a couple weeks, we'll be practicing how to say no in the mean time. So if there are any of you who would be interested in going to (not to the sales pitch with us, but going to a sales pitch and then traveling with us), let me know and I'll give you the details she told us and her info. Oh and the other great thing... she also gave us a $25 movie pass :)
I hope everyone is surviving awful this winter storm! Baby it's cold outside!
3 comments:
How fun for you guys! I love free stuff!
We would be tooooo dangerous to take, ;0) (right MicaH???) sorry, but we would love to travel with you again.
I wish we were there, it sounds like fun.
Post a Comment