Saturday, January 19, 2008

So little time


This morning I took Max to the groomers :(, I always feel bad leaving him at the mercy of people (with sharp implements) that I don't know. Anyway what that means is that I have about 3hours to do whatever I want Max free! I can drive without worrying he'll be crushed my the airbags if we crashed, go outside without trying to get him to stay close, oh and I don't have to smell stinky dog and be scratched by his too long nails.
I also have time to write in my blog :)
It seems like I've been so busy this last week! As you all know I started a new job working with Steve at Medsource Rx. Steve is a riot to work with, and the job is pretty interesting also. My first week I worked 56 hours..... I hope that's not a sign of things to come, but there is so much work to be done! And then when I get home, there is tons of thing to be done here! It never ends! Ok so it's not that bad, but I am tired.
Yesterday Anna told me that she wanted to have a sleepover, I said "That sounds fun, where are you going to sleep over" her reply "Your house, silly!". I asked her what she wanted to do she said "I dunno Hair, make-up, paint our nails.... you know fun stuff". I love that they think I'm fun and want to hang out with me. So all yous with little girls, I will be giving you a call this weekend.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

You're the best! My recent inactivity has made my girls so antsy... they would love some girl time.

Collings Family said...

Wanna be my kids' surrogate aunt?

Tyler H said...

Now how could ANYONE not think YOU are not fun!?!

Judy Huntzinger said...

hey, can grandma come?? Been wanting to come.... you are so good for those kids! And they for you I'm guessing. Glad you posted, figured you were busy but missed you anyway.