Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Newish

Our couches were finally delivered today! Yay! Oh but did I mention the fact that the sofa is damaged and we have to send it back? Anyway we rearranged the living room, let me know what you think....


I'm kinda hooked to this online comic called toothpaste for dinner. This installment made me laugh pretty hard, it's exactly what we do to Max :)

Well gang I know this is kinda a dinky post but it's been rough today, so I'm off to the land of nod. Hope everyone else survived that snow storm!

5 comments:

Tyler H said...

I sure think it looks Great!

Laura said...

Looks very swanky.
So do winner dogs like art museums?
I love those comics.

Judy Huntzinger said...

That is one classy living room. I notice that much of the stuff is "artwork" of someone in the family. That's pretty special. Great job arranging it all. sooo sorry about the couch though! Drat.
Toothpaste for dinner? I'll have to look that one up, survived the last snow storm we did, but Thursday they are calling for another one... get ready everyone! Here it comes again "moisture!"

Collings Family said...

Oooh looks so good! I love your light fixture over the table. I wish I could fit Rowdy in my purse.

Unknown said...

WOw it is Fabulous! you must be so pleased with it all! It all goes together so well and you arranged it so well! I really love it!

The chandelier goes in there so well. awesome!