Whirlwind, yep that's how I'd describe this last couple of weeks. My new job is fun, but I'm hustling as soon as I walkthrough the door (which does make the day go by fast). And then when I get home it's off again in search of something for us to call home. For those of you who haven't heard... we have to be out of our apartment by April 1st, or pay $450 more a month. So far we've found 1 place that we both really like, it's a townhome in Draper.
On a separate note, Max is a Daddy :). Chibi (his girlfriend) had 5 puppies sunday morning, 3 girls and 2 boys. We are going down to Provo on sunday for a birthday party, and we hope to stop by and see them. I hear they are really cute!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS MAX! Glad you are liking your job, heard you do the work several people took way longer to do... good for you!
Ask Chibi's owners if they want to trade a puppy for a Cocker Spaniel!
fun!! i bet those are the cutest puppies ever!
I want to see pictures of those little guys!
p.s did you get my email about the list of SLC foreclosed homes? Draper! If you're going to drive that far you might as well live in South Weber. I know of some townhomes for sale...
"CONGRATULATIONS MAX!"- Tell him I'm glad he is liking his new job...etc.
Post a Comment