Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back by popular demand...

Last night I finally had the chance to make the long drive to Orem to see Max's puppies. And let me tell you, I never knew something so small could be so cute.




As you can see they are all black and tan except for this little guy has a big white patch on his chest as well as one white tipped paw, Max's baby's mama dosen't have any white at all and Max has a few white hairs on his chest... so we are not quite sure where the white came from...

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

So cute! What did Max think of them?

Collings Family said...

Those are the cutest puppies EVER! Congratulations grandma.

Laura said...

How are you going to choose just one to take home? Are you still planning to sell the puppy? They are sure cute, and I bet they just keep getting cuter!

Unknown said...

they're so little! how old?

Judy Huntzinger said...

they are very cute! and like you said very small. Glad they have Max's coloring and did you say the mom has the same coloring? VEry sweet.