I agree with Charlotte that this is a cute Valentines Day thing to do....
1. What is his name? Micah Okalani Huntzinger
2. How long have you been together? We've been Married 2 1/2 years
3.Who eats more? This would definatly be me... like the rest of the Huntzinger boys Micah rarely eats, so even though I consider myself a light eater...it's me
4. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was Micah
5. Who is taller? Micah by 5 or 6 inches
6. Who sings better? Micah, I usually only sing when I know no one can hear me
7. Who is smarter? Lol that would be Micah again... I always tease him that he's the 'most smartest' in our relationship because he is going to 'real college'
8. Who does the laundry? Me, although it's my least favorite chore (Although we've recently made a deal that if Micah washes the clothes I will fold them and put them away... we'll see if that pans out...)
9. Who does the dishes? Me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do right now, for what ever reason I don't like it if I can see the door/closet from where I am... I'm pretty parinoid..
11. Who pays the bills? Micah pays the online ones, I pay the ones that come in the mail.
12. Who mows the lawn? Thankfully we don't have a lawn we have to take care of, one of the perks to an apartment
13. Who cooks dinner? I cook 99% of the time Micah will eat thing I won't even look at (ie mashed potaotes and hot dogs, or bbq vienna sausages... when he decideds that he's hungry enough to eat, he'll eat anything), so I cook things I want to eat
14. Who drives when you are together? Micah
15. Who is more stubborn? Lol I think it's Micah, but I'm sure Micah thinks it's me
16.Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?Me of course.Micah's never wrong haha
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Micah's they live closer
18. Who kissed whom first? Micah... I was ambused! Lol but seriously, he suprized me in my kitchen
19. Who proposed? Micah, I love how creative he is, I am so nosey but he still managed to suprize me when he proposed
20. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure, Micah might seem more sensitive on the outside. But I think I get worked up way easier than he does, I get my feeling hurt easily.
21. Who has more friends? Micah. I have a hard time making friends outside of family, I just don't attach to people easily. We mostly hang out with Micah's friends... who've kinda adopted me
22. Who has more siblings? Micah, he's the youngest of 6 and I'm the oldest of 4
23. Who wears the pants in the family? That's an interesting question, I don't think there is one person in the family who makes all of the decisions... Since there is only me and him we try to include each other in what ever decisions we're making. Although I would prefer Micah to make most of the decisions, I'm a better supporter than a leader.
1. What is his name? Micah Okalani Huntzinger
2. How long have you been together? We've been Married 2 1/2 years
3.Who eats more? This would definatly be me... like the rest of the Huntzinger boys Micah rarely eats, so even though I consider myself a light eater...it's me
4. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was Micah
5. Who is taller? Micah by 5 or 6 inches
6. Who sings better? Micah, I usually only sing when I know no one can hear me
7. Who is smarter? Lol that would be Micah again... I always tease him that he's the 'most smartest' in our relationship because he is going to 'real college'
8. Who does the laundry? Me, although it's my least favorite chore (Although we've recently made a deal that if Micah washes the clothes I will fold them and put them away... we'll see if that pans out...)
9. Who does the dishes? Me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do right now, for what ever reason I don't like it if I can see the door/closet from where I am... I'm pretty parinoid..
11. Who pays the bills? Micah pays the online ones, I pay the ones that come in the mail.
12. Who mows the lawn? Thankfully we don't have a lawn we have to take care of, one of the perks to an apartment
13. Who cooks dinner? I cook 99% of the time Micah will eat thing I won't even look at (ie mashed potaotes and hot dogs, or bbq vienna sausages... when he decideds that he's hungry enough to eat, he'll eat anything), so I cook things I want to eat
14. Who drives when you are together? Micah
15. Who is more stubborn? Lol I think it's Micah, but I'm sure Micah thinks it's me
16.Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?Me of course.Micah's never wrong haha
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Micah's they live closer
18. Who kissed whom first? Micah... I was ambused! Lol but seriously, he suprized me in my kitchen
19. Who proposed? Micah, I love how creative he is, I am so nosey but he still managed to suprize me when he proposed
20. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure, Micah might seem more sensitive on the outside. But I think I get worked up way easier than he does, I get my feeling hurt easily.
21. Who has more friends? Micah. I have a hard time making friends outside of family, I just don't attach to people easily. We mostly hang out with Micah's friends... who've kinda adopted me
22. Who has more siblings? Micah, he's the youngest of 6 and I'm the oldest of 4
23. Who wears the pants in the family? That's an interesting question, I don't think there is one person in the family who makes all of the decisions... Since there is only me and him we try to include each other in what ever decisions we're making. Although I would prefer Micah to make most of the decisions, I'm a better supporter than a leader.

3 comments:
That's a fun picture. From the cruise?
"he's the 'most smartest' in our relationship"
I laughed forever!
That was cute. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment