Monday, February 18, 2008
It sounds better than it looks
Alright alright... i have learned that even if you are your own hairdresser, things can go horribly wrong. I've been putting off getting my hair done for WAY to long, so I finally made an appointment to get it cut. I looked in the mirror and thought 'I should color my hair and have a whole new look'. By whole new look, I mean not looking awful. So I ran to the beauty supply 5min before it closed, grabbed some color, developed and gloves; got home and slapped it on. I was going for a light brown/honey blonde color with a deep red violet panel on one side. Unfortunately I was in such a hurry at the beauty supply that I didn't double check the bottle. I must have grabbed the one color that was in the wrong place.... After I finished and rinsed I went to show Micah and he says "You look like a emo kids now!". Not exactly something I ever wanted to hear him say about me...It turned out a dark dark chocolate.... I kinda feel like I want to sleep for the next 2 weeks until it fades out, or maybe I should just invest in hats. Maybe I'll post some pictures, if I can stop wanting to cry every time I look in the mirror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures! Don't worry looking emo isn't hard too fix. Just start wearing darker eye makeup it will make your hair look lighter. Then try darker clothes too and only going out at night I hear that helps make your hair look lighter also.
Seriously though, it can't look that bad can it?
If anyone understands what you are going through its me! Except you're pretty enough to pull off ANY hair color.
yep - I'm with Molly. I think you will look great with any color hair. besides, haven't you always wanted black hair?
jk
I laughed because when I did a mistake like that, I just kept going with the mistakes. First my long hair was dyed red, Carrot red, then I got a perm, then it was dried out fried red, I looked like a lion. Then I cut it so it was geri curl short booso hair and I went to a family reunion, and moved to Hawaii that way. THe sun in Hawaii faded it to washed out,dried carrot curly top. Yup, never did that again, thus the grey that I just live with. Pictures we want pictures!!
Bad hair jobs are the story of my life! I agree... you can pull it off!
Post a Comment