Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Everyone else was doing it



Spot on :)

And here's a picture for ya'll
Keep in mind this is after a cleansing wash, so it has lightened up a bit...

Also remember that is was supposed to look like this
Better luck next time I guess...

8 comments:

Collings Family said...

I like it. You really don't? I think it looks good!

Charlotte said...

I think it looks great and you always have a great haircut.

Unknown said...

mint chocolate huh? I was just chocolate- can't remember what that meant.

Judy Huntzinger said...

how did you get mint chocolate I wanted that one. I think your hair looks cute in the picture. What is the color when it isn't colored?

tim said...

Not bad at all. You will have a nice two tone to deal with as it grows out though.

Stephny said...

Molly and Charlotte-
Thanks :)
judy-
My natural hair color is a mousie/ashey light brown. I haven't had a full head of naturally colored hair since I was in the
Tim-
That's the one nice thing about this haircolor, I used semi-permanent so it should fade out so I won't have a nasty line of demarkation.

emily and logan said...

obviously, stephanie, you look hot no matter what!

Laura said...

Hey, I need your email address (And Micah's too, if he wants) so I can include you when my blog goes private. Could you email me? laurahuntzinger AT gmail DOT com