
That's right, we're moving to Virginia. Micah was offered a great opportunity with a wireless retailer there (called Wireless Jungle), so we will be moving within the next month. Wireless Jungle wants to fly Micah and I out so I can get the scoop, which is nice.... since I've never been there. lol. So all of you's that we haven't seen in a while, we want to see you before we go. We'll be around for 3 or so weeks, we have a whole list of things that we want to do before we leave and alot of them we don't want to do alone. Lets do something fun!
6 comments:
noo, don't leave! that's lame. well, we're in. we'll go do whatever you want, fo sho.
I'm excited for you guys... but we'll surely miss you!
I can't believe it! I have that exact Virginia is for lovers magnet on my fridge and look at it longingly every day - you actually get to go! What town are you moving to? I'm so excited for you! Good thing we have blogging so we can still stay close.
See you there! Well actually I hope we see you before that. It is exciting. Do you suppose the usual pattern will follow -- and they will want you to work for them also?
We would love to do anything you are willing to with us.
ya us too - We would love to play. if you have anything you want to do down here in provo area- (though I don't know why you would want to)
I have your Civilization game that I need to give back to you. Do I have any thing else of yours?
It sounds so wonderful- Good luck to you guys!
Post a Comment