The many adventures of the Huntzinger three, Micah, Max, and Me
Thursday, March 6, 2008
I normally don't like cats
But I will tell you what... I'm pretty fond of LOL cats...
On a seperate note
Packing is going well, I've packed 2 boxes so far :). I'm not gonna lie I hate packing, I wish I could just leave everything here and buy new stuff when we get to Virginia. But unfourtunatly we have yet to make our first million do that is out of the question....
Those are hilarious. In some ways I don't like cats... but I love the funny things they do. I had a cat once, when I lived by myself that hated my Dad (the feeling was mutual). He would sit at his feet the whole time he visited and give him a death glare. The thing I love about packing is getting rid of stuff. I throw out almost EVERYTHING! I always start at a new place feeling so organized. Guess that's just another of those weird things about me.
3 comments:
Great cats. Yeah getting ready to move is not fun. Maybe that is good because if it was too easy some of us would do it way too often.
I love LOL cats too. Maybe I will post my favs on my blog, I have some good ones. you want to come visit before you go?
Those are hilarious. In some ways I don't like cats... but I love the funny things they do. I had a cat once, when I lived by myself that hated my Dad (the feeling was mutual). He would sit at his feet the whole time he visited and give him a death glare.
The thing I love about packing is getting rid of stuff. I throw out almost EVERYTHING! I always start at a new place feeling so organized. Guess that's just another of those weird things about me.
Post a Comment