Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh no you didn't!


At first glance this may seem like a normal picture.... take a closer look.... I'll tell you what's wrong. I've lived in Utah for to long! I woke up this morning , got dressed only to realize that I was wearing a tank top over a tee-shirt... that's like wearing socks with sandals where I'm from!

The other night I took Aynsley, Anna, Savannah and Emmaline to 'Disney on Ice Princess Wishes'. And I'll tell you what, I had such a blast. They show was pretty fun, but the best part was them dancing all the way home singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes". They begged me to let them have a 'party' when we got back to my house, I tried to explain to them that it was already 9 at night... but they were way too excited. I consented to let them do make up, I'd like to apologize to Charlotte and Alyssa... I'm sure they spent quite a bit of time scrubbing it off. They wanted to be indians, which ment lots and lots of foundation. It was strange to see them without freckles... I'm gonna miss those girls!

Update on the big move:
Well we're still moving... I realized today at work that I only have 3 full days left :(, worst part is Steve hasn't hired a replacement yet (yikes!). So I've been spending lots of time writing out a very detailed explanation of every thing I do. As far as packing goes I haven't packed anything in 3 days, I'm feeling very overwhelmed. The company Micah will be working for is flying us back this weekend... hopefully that will help. It's always nice to visit a place at least once before you pack up and move there. Micah is very excited, the closer and closer we get to moving the happier and brighter he gets. 
It's been hitting me pretty hard how much I'm going to miss everyone when I'm gone, not only everyone here in Utah but also all my friends in Washington. I won't get to visit....like ever. I'll be up in Washington for Amber's wedding in July, but that's about it. Oh and I'll prolly be there around November/December... for that other thing that will be happening.... But other than that flying cross country is kinda expensive, oh and it takes forever.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thanks so much for the "Disney on Ice"... they LOVED it! Indians, huh? I couldn't figure out the tons of foundation. We're gonna miss you guys so much.

Collings Family said...

I'm going to miss you too! I've been wanting to come say goodbye or help you pack but I can't get my act together. We have some neighbors here from VA that are big wigs in Wireles Jungle - I wonder if they are involved with Micah. Wish you all the best of luck! And p.s.- thanks to your tough example I'm finally getting my eyebrows waxed. I figured, I've already endured so much pain on my face that what could a little wax do?

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean! I was thinking more yesterday of how I will badly miss everyone as they scatter. -sob-
I dunno when I would see you guys again. I do wanna come see you guys before you go- call me when you guys get back.

Can I help you pack? I'm serious