Friday, April 11, 2008

the innards

So the home that we are living room has 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, familyroom, sitting room, laundry room, and a dining room; as well as full kitchen and garage. Micah and I have enough stuff to inhabit about 3 rooms. This is way to much space for 2 people!
So I only took pictures of the rooms that we use
The Kitchen

The Dining Room

The Sitting Room (we don't go in here much...)

And where we spend most of our time, the Family Room (notice Max in his favorite spot on top of the couch)

We use one of the bedrooms upstairs... that will have to be a picture for another day, we're still unpacking up there...
One perk I didn't expect.
Our very own pink toilet!


On a separate note...
As most of you know the clutch in our car went our right before we left. We were able to get it fixed, and when we did the mechanic said this was one of the worst that he's seen
This is what he pulled out of our car

This is what the top part is supposed to look like

Yikes!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Can't beat a pink toilet =) Do you have to "show" the house or anything?

Stephny said...

We don't have to show it per say, but we do have to keep it in 'show ' condition in case there is someone who wants to see it. The day we moved in we had a couple come through to look at it, which was kinda awkward being that we had our boxes everywhere...

Tyler H said...

I would love to see pictures of our old house there. I don't think I have seen one in maybe 10 years. the Hecklers' sure looks different painted white. I haven't seen it since it was stained tan.

Judy Huntzinger said...

LOoks just like the HECKlers and Fritzi sat in that very spot when he wasn't outside! Yup pink toilet and all. Thanks for the pictures we love it! Love the picture of the flowering tree in your previous blog. Looks like Virginia.

Collings Family said...

Trying SOOO hard not to be jealous!