

My sister Dani is expecting, I think she's something like 11 weeks along. Anyway she had her first ultrasound this week. This nurse said that it's to early to tell if it will be a boy or girl, but that it 'looked' like he had the start of boy parts.

The tentative due date is October 20th (or maybe she said 26th...anyway), which is also my grandpa Marv's birthday. My grandpa has a very advanced case of Alzhiemers, when Dani explained to him that was her due date (after he repeatedly asked who the pregnant one was) he said 'Oh that's my birthday, Im going to be 120 that day!'. I miss Grandparents.
2 comments:
boy you got that wallet quickly! the writings and drawings are great. I had wondered where "Stephny" had come from. Thanks for sharing.
What a sweet thing for Alyssa to do! I can't believe how well Evan is talking.
Post a Comment