
There are ants EVERYWHERE!
Little black ones, on everything, in everything... it makes me itch just thinking about it!
Micah told me when we first came that most homes in Virginia have an ant problem, I figured that ment a couple of ants now and then. I was wrong, if I leave a dish in the sink for more than 5 min its crawling i ants, if I spill laundry detergent, or for any old reason they come. I set out more ant traps yesterday, but I don't even think I made a dent. Bugs, bugs everywhere!
Things could be worse... they could be cockroaches
3 comments:
ants make me crazy...CRAZY! I feel your pain!
Yaaa, but they are ANTS. I remember they can be such a tremendous nuisance! I did find that one can't leave food on any counter only the refrigerator is safe. Crackers, chips etc. MUST be in a zip-lock bag or some closing device, tightly sealed.
Ants can be entertaining. I spent many hours putting a poison sugar solution and watching the smart ones go around it and the "dumb" out crowd out the little weak ones for a chance to died. I wonder if paying a bug guy what he asks would actually be cheaper than the home safe poisons you end up buying and the aggravation and creepy feeling you get with their invasion??
We did get a good laugh out of your blog though. YUP, we remember now. We can hardly wait until you discover Virginia has dust mites that live in your bed. :0)
you will love the crickets, too!
Post a Comment