I just can't get over all of the flowering trees, very different than anything I'm used to...


Max is loving being outside in the sun, laying in the grass. When we come inside he just lays by the window and sunbathes. He chased a bunny around the yard the other day, I was sure that it was going to flip around an chase him back...
The neighbor (in Micah's old house) offered to give us a tour, I think it'll be fun to finally see the inside of a place I've heard so much about.
2 comments:
I love that house. Especially after Judy and LaVar remodeled it. I hope I can have a home like that one day.
You've GOT to take a camera when you go through. Do you think you can get a good shot of the front of the house too, even with all the trees?
Post a Comment