I really think he is the funniest dog I know

First he was just licking the remains of my frosty

Apparently Max was a little bored
The house we were first staying at had 2 cats, both were unfriendly. One think had mental difficulties, the other was in heat... Which mean we listened to it meow constantly. I don't think I will ever own a cat.
We also found kittens (you'd think if a cat had just had kittens it woudn't go into heat immeadiatly..). Max was very cautious of these balls of fluff. He wasn't sure what the were, he kept pawing at them and sniffing like crazy

The next day I guess Max sniffed a little to much, the Momma cat gave him a swipe across his snout. I actually bled quite a bit, it was so sad!
We put some neosporen on it, he was fine by the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment