Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Picture post

Yesterday Judy came down from Alexandria to visit and drive us to Richmond to pickup Micah's new car, we also wanted to stop by Maymont (Judy nor I had ever been there). Getting the car/paperwork/listen to the guy jabber... took a little longer than expected... So we had to do a rushed tour of the park, but I am very glad we did. It was beautiful!




There we all kinds of Coi... the biggest I've seen



On a separate note,
This is Micah's new car
It's pretty fun  (^_^)

2 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

Hallelujah you re-blogged. I should have checked your blog before I posted. Whoever checks these are going to get a double dose of MAYMONT oh, well.... it was a great day and wonderful pictures on your little new camera.

emily and logan said...

all i have to say to the new car is "huh?".