Friday, May 23, 2008

Actualización

It seems like things are finally starting to pull together...
The weather has been absolutely beautiful!
Micah should be launching the call center within the next week or so
I found a salon that would like to bring me on (I just need to audition), she really liked my resume and personality. Its called Ambiance Day Spa and Salon, they are a little pricey... but I really wanted to work in  Spa atmosphere again. 
I'm also enjoying my calling at church, I teach the Valient 9 class. Its mostly girls... they are so funny! I am the only teacher (Micah has a Sunday School calling) which is a little different, trying to do crowd control, keep everyone's interest and teaching a lesson- Oh My!
Also, my family might really be coming to visit next week! Which will be great! I kinda got used to having family around all the time while we were in Utah. I really miss everyone!
(this is really what I feel like sometimes!)
It feels good to have things work out. Not that things have been bad since we've been here, it's just taking a while to find our groove.
In other news we saw 'Ironman', it was very good! The sound in the theater was a little off, but it still was great. I think that anyone who liked 'Transformers' would enjoy this one. We went to see 'Prince Caspian' this weekend, I was kinda disappointed. It really was not as good at the first, I found this one to be very dark and not as family friendly as the first. Visually it was good, but in hindsight I think this one was a rental.
p.s. here is how Max spends most of the day...
He will sit by the window all day,
When he does see something he will cry till I let him out.
He never gets anywhere close to catching what ever he is chasing, so he just pees on what ever is close... 
It's actually kinda funny to watch

6 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

HOOOORRRAYY FOR STEPHANIE!!! So glad you re-blogged! I was beginning to worry about you. I miss you guys when I don't hear how you are doing and phone calls just aren't the same some how. Thanks and the Max is a hoot.

Charlotte said...

I've never seen Max run that fast!

Tyler H said...

If you are looking for something to blog - I would still LOVE to see some pictures of our old house next door - any picture even just some of the yard.

Collings Family said...

That video of Max is so funny! Glad things are coming together for you.

Krilafis said...

I was thinking about Prince Caspian and I finally figured out when it was that they actually lost me. The part where they make up an ENTIRE battle.

I admit that Prince Caspian is a book about fighting and winning back a kingdom which means it will be mostly battle scenes, but the film included two lengthy battle sequences that fail to spice up the movie for me. The first was an invention of Adamson and his writing partners, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, the second a significant elaboration on a mere two pages in the book.

Why? When C.S. Lewis did a perfectly fine job writing the story. Why not just use that. Plus, what was the deal with the one random Regina Spector song at the end...

Unknown said...

Max is funny!

That cartoon sums me up too - so funny

Hope you get to work in that spa - sounds exciting