The many adventures of the Huntzinger three, Micah, Max, and Me
I think maybe that button should be a pierced bottle cap and maybe a bit of orange plastic strapping? It looks great, really.
I had to blow up the picture to make it be plastic bags. It is really cute and cool- never would have thought.
You are so clever! Cute idea.
very cool
I never would have guessed it was from plastic bags! Yet another Stephanie talent on the already large list. It's really cool!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think maybe that button should be a pierced bottle cap and maybe a bit of orange plastic strapping? It looks great, really.
I had to blow up the picture to make it be plastic bags. It is really cute and cool- never would have thought.
You are so clever! Cute idea.
very cool
I never would have guessed it was from plastic bags! Yet another Stephanie talent on the already large list. It's really cool!
Post a Comment