The boys enjoying a rousing game of Rockband (Micah is playing drums, Baden on vocals, and Jared with the guitar). It's actually alot of fun, especially for a group :)
Some perks of your job quitting on you: Lots of bonding time with the dog, finally getting caught up on housely chores, and getting to take home open product for FREE! Yeah! It's seriously like Christmas, well over $200 in Aveda product :)

This was the iphone line we waited in last Friday
All of our waiting paid off! Micah and Jared got theirs yesterday, mine should be here today or tomarrow. Micah had his pre-sold-for the same price as the new ones, so it was like getting a free upgrade :)

Almost every Saturday morning I head off to the farmers market. They always have wonderful produce and fabulous berries, they are some of the best berries I've ever had (I'm getting hungry thinking about it). Last week i got a pint of blueberries and made cobbler, it actually turned out really nice and it was so very easy. The recipe I got from Real Simple here's the link, I used the extra cream to make whipped cream for a topping...
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sorry your job quit on you. That cobbler looks great! Hard to think about putting whipped cream on it.
Not Judy -- LaVar
thanks for posting this cobbler recipe - I need to make one for a Pioneer day get together. Fast and good- that is what it is about. Can I put Peaches in instead of Blueberries you think?
Post a Comment