Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh how time flies!

It's been so long since my last post! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused...
What have we been up to? Well not a whole lot. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I got an office job at Sound Com (where Micah works), I don't work with him... just at the same place. I think it's working out pretty well :) We have about an hour drive (each way), but fear not, Micah has found the twistiest, longest, make Stephanie car sick, fun to drive fast road. It's called Joplin Rd and it skirts Prince William County Forrest, all nausea aside- it is a beautiful drive.
Micah really seems to be enjoying his work too. Everyday he is faced with a new problem, whether it be with the call center or someone who wants his advice for a different department, and loved to work out the solutions. It's nice to see his baby -i.e. the call center- really taking off and being a sucess. Long story short... he loves his work.
I process paperwork, long story short... my job is boring and there really isn't that much to say about it.
On a different note, a few weeks back Micah and I went to Washington State for my sister Dani's wedding. I tried to post a while ago but I couldn't upload any photos...
This is some excerpts from our adventure.
One thing I love about Washington is they have Teriyaki restaurants everywhere. I love japanese food! Micah has this urge to make funny faces for pictures... I don't really understand it...
The first chance we got we hussled up to Tacoma, to the Brown and Haley factory. For those unfortunate souls who don't know about Brown and Haleys, I will explain. They make my very most favorite candy every... Almond Roca...

At the factory you can buy the 'Mishaps' for cheap, so cheap infact... we ended up buying six 2lb bags- for only $25! I was blown away!
I would like to interupt this candy craving for some pictures from the wedding.
While we were setting up, Micah made me a present
Which I was very excited about...
They had the ceremony at Benbow Lake, it was a very tranquil setting
This is pretty much what Dani did while we were setting up... She is due in October...


Doesn't her hair look great!

This was taken while we were setting up just before the ceremony. It was upwards of 95degrees that day, I was so hot and sweaty I had to take my jacket off. I'm trying my best to look calm and collected (much unlike the way I was actually feeling...)
I am sure there will be more pictures to come once we get them back from the photographer :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like a fun trip...BRING ON THE ALMOND ROCCA!!!! what a big score! I wish you were coimng home this way and we could have shared the goods...

Collings Family said...

I love almond roca too! I think I actually pulled out a filling from chewing so many of those things. You look fabulous! :)

Charlotte said...

Tyler always likes to make weird faces too... then if the picture doesn't turn out right, he can look like he "meant" it to look that way =) Her hair does look great. Did you do it?