Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lets do the time warp again

Shame on me! What a bad blogger I have been!
I love reading everyone else's blogs but neglect to update my own...
hmmm I'll try to be better at that...

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm pretty sure that I married the perfect man for me. Thank you Judy and LaVar for custom making someone just for me! On the 3rd (I know I'm a bit behind... as previously mentioned) it was Micah and I's 3rd anniversary. Time sure flies when you're having fun.
Pre-dating in 04'
The very beginning
Engagement kisses in 05'
'Inner city' living in 06' 
(the time stamp is wrong)
Our Mexican getaway 07'
Drenched and cold in 08'
We spent our anniversary night at home, nothing to fancy. Since we didn't get home from work till around 7 we stopped by the store and picked up a 'gourmet' skillet dinner, a bottle of sparkling grape juice, and of course some ice cream.
Since moving to the east coast it has been life in the fast lane for us. Lots of growth and changes, most of them good. It's been nice to have some family here with us although we don't get to see them nearly as much as we would like. I wish Utah wasn't so far away! 
Micah, I love you and I'm so proud of everything we have become. Even though we might have our bumps along the way, it's comforting to know and feel that you're headed in the right direction with someone you can count on.

4 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

Yeah, thanks for the post. Yes, I wish we had moved closer in lots of respects, you both being one of them. So glad you are in our family. Glad your anniversary was a happy one.

Charlotte said...

So glad that you fit in "our" family so well! We love you.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed all those pictures. You guys are so cute. (late) Congrats on another great year. =)

Alyssa said...

Congrtulations on year #3!!! WewishUtahwasn't so far away either...sigh...I am glad VA is being good to you guys! We love to hear from you!!!