Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sigh*

--"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir," said Alice, "because I'm not myself, you see."
--"I don't see," said the Caterpillar.
--"I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly," Alice replied very politely, "for I can't understand it myself to begin with..."
(from Alice in Wonderland)

And that pretty sums up the last week or so.
Micah has been deathly sick since last tuesday... for the most part I've been able to avoid getting whatever it was that he had. The only problem being that I can really feel my body fighting it. Blech.

5 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

I hope you both are well soon. Sorry its been so hard.

Charlotte said...

I'm so sorry! Hope you both feel better soon.

Unknown said...

weird. I hope you guys are doing better soon. I am sick too =( but not deathly. Ah!

Alyssa said...

Oh No!!! I am sorry to hear you are sick & fighting the sickness! I hope It passes quickly...

Judy Huntzinger said...

WE are so sorry you are sick. Hope by now you are feeling better. Being sick is just no fun!