
I'd like to start this story with a short explanation- Those of you who own Macbooks understand that when they charge for long periods of time the block gets very very hot. So hot in fact if you're not careful you could burn yourself, if you were to let the computer charge overnight.
I noticed Max was limping and licking himself alot today. So I flipped him over and began the investigation. My first thought was that he had a tick, but it's getting colder and I haven't seen a tick in a long while. I searched all of his fir and couldn't find anything, not nicks or scrapes. So I gave up and was about to let him go when I noticed something wrong with... we'll say boy parts... They looked very irritated. I then remembered earlier Max jumping off the couch and yelping. At the time I figured that he had landed on a cup or something. So I went over to the spot where he had jumped down and guess what I found.... you guessed it a piping hot charger.
The poor guy...
I don't really know what to do for him, he just lays around and looks up at me with those big sad brown eyes.

In other news, we're feeling a lot better. Micah still has a bit of a lingering cough and headache, but I'd say he's operating at atleast 90%. Work's been going really well to, I'm hopefully going to be promoted again by the end of this month... this time it includes a pay raise! Yay! Micah is (of course) blowing everyone out of the water with his department. I really like working at the same place and commuting with him, I feel a bit spoiled with all the time we get to spend with each other :)
7 comments:
Poor Max!:( ....I am glad you guys are both up and running again. I am also glad you are enjoying your time together. :)ohhh...and I love hearing from you and knowing how you are doing!
Poor little puppy. Saddest part is he probably has no clue what happened!
Oh my gosh that is so funny but it shouldn't be. Poor little guy!
Stephanie! my charger doesn't get that hot. I wonder if yours would start a fire? Is it defective. Just a worrier. Poor Max. Glad you guys are doing better. Rachel is still feeling really ill.
I read your post to Greg. We both feel very sad for max. Poor guy.
I am glad you guys are doing so well and micah is feeling better.
Poor pup!
I miss you a *(lot)* Stephanie From emmaline xoxoxo
Post a Comment