( Tim never took me. I was a bit busy those years. I heard alot about it though. can I go visit with you at Christmas? the photography possibilities, man!)
That place is SO creepy, but those boys sure did have a lot of fun there- when they weren't breaking arms and such, that is. I have to admit, I was too afraid to go inside. I'm such a wimp.
7 comments:
OH...MY...GOSH. NEVER thought I'd ever see that place again! Great memories! Thanks for posting!
aw the memories. I see you never got into the basement either though.
Cool!!!
( Tim never took me. I was a bit busy those years. I heard alot about it though. can I go visit with you at Christmas? the photography possibilities, man!)
looks like a fun saturday outing...I only heard stories of the place...never actually went there. So....do you want to move in or what?
That place is SO creepy, but those boys sure did have a lot of fun there- when they weren't breaking arms and such, that is. I have to admit, I was too afraid to go inside. I'm such a wimp.
WOW! thanks so much....good times....
I really want to go there this Christmas too.
Post a Comment