The many adventures of the Huntzinger three, Micah, Max, and Me
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Regular Scheduled Programming
My blog is back up and running
I apologize for any problems this may have caused ;)
It needed some maintenance, but all problems have been addresses and it's all ahead go. Stay tuned for some 'I haven't blogged in forever and need to catch up posts'.
Happy December!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Micah was my student in both sixth and eighth grades in Albuquerque, NM. He left me with a cow painting and some parting words that I still have on my wall today. By chance I plugged his name into the machine, and from what I read, he seems to be doing well. Tell him hello and best wishes from Mr. B.
3 comments:
Micah was my student in both sixth and eighth grades in Albuquerque, NM. He left me with a cow painting and some parting words that I still have on my wall today.
By chance I plugged his name into the machine, and from what I read, he seems to be doing well. Tell him hello and best wishes from Mr. B.
Finally. It's been FOREVER since your last post.
Oh, and I have a new blog. My old one was embarrassing.
http://krilafisrilifsi.blogspot.com/
hey, so i thought your blog was "up and running"....
Post a Comment