Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday (the day we fly home from LA) was my 23 birthday. I decided to make a short stop in Seattle on my flight home, to have lunch with family. My Mom, Dani, Lucas, and Clara came and met me at the airport. Clara is getting so big!


Thanks guys!
I arrived back in DC at 10:30, it was so nice to have Micah back!!! I missed this guy! 


I found a box of Godiva truffles on my seat, I love Godiva chocolate and I love truffles. When I opened the box I found two tickets to 'Shear Madness' at the Kennedy Center
What's better than a musical about haircutting??
Micah's thrilled....haha

It was a good day :]

I was back to work on Wednesday, I was a little worried about what I would find.. you may remember Laurie and Candra's birthday 'celebrations'

So I was pleasantly surprised when all I got was some flowers, a card and cupcakes. I went along my merry only to come in on friday to find...

They got me!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy b-lated birthday!!! You stop off sounds like it was fun! Okay, now that I realize you can fly around like that...you are going to HAVE to come over here!!! We miss you like crazy! It is almost spring again...if you were waiting for the snow to go away...I can't really make any promises abt the weather around herebut, we would love to see you guys!

Stephny said...

I really wish I could visit!! Unfoutunatly I can only use my passes to places Alaska Airlines flies and they don't fly to Utah :(

Collings Family said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! I love Godiva chocolates too - I knew you were a kindred spirit! Glad you got to have a fun birthday.

Charlotte said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun at work.