Monday, June 22, 2009

Picture Post

A random gathering of photos for your enjoyment (in no particular order)
If you look close .... you'll find Pete Yorn :). A delightful surprise at the Coldplay concert
Is there a caption for this?

A collection from 'Huntzinger Beach' in Norfolk

From my Dad's Visit; making our way up to DC

They both have the same scowl...haha
Dora, Dora, Dora the... huh? This pic was for Hadley

And Lastly... Candra and I at Coldplay

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i loved them! Dora =) hhaha
it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.

Judy Huntzinger said...

FUN picture of your summertime so far.

Alyssa said...

I love seeing the pictures! Looks like you have been having fun. Emily just popped by here and said "oh it'Stephanie!!!...I like Stephanie"
It must be fun to have family come and visit. Cold Play would be a fun concert. I think I remember seeing a concert at that place...I can't remember the name of it though(((maybe Merriweather??)))It's the one in MD right with grass seats in the back right?

Collings Family said...

Jealous. The grill, the basil, the beach...all of it. Especially Coldplay. They're one of my favs.