Wednesday, December 19, 2007

:)

I am so grateful for the people in my life, that really care. People that call to check up, people who smile when we chat, those who like me for me. Sometimes I feel so young, like I am this little girl in a big world. It makes me so happy when people take me seriously, even though it seems like we might not have anything in common. I just want to say thank you to all my friends, whether they be my husband, sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, new friends, old friends, or family. Thank you for believing in me, and helping me to become the best woman I can be. I really would be lost without you!
(That includes you too Molly!)

3 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

You are so easy to love! Thanks for being a great person, a grateful, helpful, loving person. We are so glad to have you in our family

Laura said...

hey, you're cool. How could we not love you? Hope to se you guys before new years.

Charlotte said...

Love having you as part of our family. Make sure and come see us before you leave for Washington!