That dark/foggy/nasty picture is from a awful storm (or should I say storms, the first of which some one was actually killed) that rolled through yesterday. It was 85 degrees when it started raining, so everything just fogged up, it was miserable! I took this picture around 7 is was so dark. We've had more than a couple of tornado warnings in the short amount of time we've been here. I've never heard thunder crack like that! It was really like the sky was breaking in half, and the wind... I've never seen trees bend so much... very interesting to watchSo after agonizing all day yesterday, a few things happened
First: while I was cleaning up/out the garage I found a box, an unopened Oly box! Some how in all of the excitement we missed it... It had slats in it! Yay! Second: After thinking and thinking and thinking some more I came up with an easy solution to our fan problem
I just left out one middle bar on the topIt looks a little wompy, but it'll work for right now!
3 comments:
Smart and probably the easiest options!
Ya charlotte is prolly right. It is a beautiful bed too!
We had a horrible thunder storm last night too & today. Tornado warnings - huge trees that I have never seen fall over fell- on top of barns. There was destruction everywhere. We don't have the news - is this storm everywhere?
Love your bed. Can you believe it snowed here two days ago? Crazy weather! Hey - did I ever get those prom pictures back from you before you moved? I can't remember. Do you still have them?
Post a Comment